Clinicians Iron Boost provides well absorbed, pure carbonyl iron with cofactors vitamin B12, folic acid and vitamin C. It contains high strength, well absorbed iron that does not cause problems with bowel motility. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and provides high amounts of vitamin B12 and folic acid, as well as vitamin C.
Iron Boost contains Carbonyl Iron, which is 99% pure iron and its small size allows it to be better absorbed than other forms of iron. This means it does not stay in the digestive system causing irritation like some forms of iron. By combining iron with folic acid and vitamin B12, Iron Boost helps provide the body with healthy levels of these vitamins to support energy, mental focus, growth and red blood cell creation.
It is used for:
- To support those with iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency
- As an alternative to other forms of iron that may cause digestive issues
- Supports healthy energy levels
- As nutritional support for vegan and vegetarian diets or those with digestive issues that may cause iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency
Size: 30 vege caps
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Carbonyl Iron (elemental iron 24mg) 24 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
Folic Acid 300 mcg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No Added: Artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans and during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
Adults and Children over 4 years: 1 Capsule daily with food.
For younger children: mix capsule contents with orange juice.
Note: Iron levels should always be tested before commencing iron supplementation.
Precautions and Contraindications:
- Taking above the tolerable upper intake level (40-45mg per day) is not advised in people who are not iron deficient. In people with known iron deficiency, direction should come from a healthcare professional and monitored with laboratory assessment of iron status.
- Long-term supplementation with high levels of iron can cause haemosiderosis and multiple organ damage. While the estimated lethal level is 180-300mg/kg of body weight, acute levels as low as 60mg/kg have resulted in death.
- Individuals with haemochromatosis should avoid taking iron supplements unless advised by their health care practitioner.
More Info About Clinicians
In 1997 two pharmacists, Mike Cushman and Denis Kay, came to believe that the pharmaceutical model that relied heavily on medicated solutions to health was limited. They researched both general and specific conditions to understand their causes and the key drivers that triggered imbalances. Along with this they looked at the impact modern medicines have on body processes and how they contribute to imbalances. The result of this research formed the Clinicians brand and the beginning of what is now an extensive range of scientifically validated nutritional supplements.
Clinicians is committed to health and nutritional support, providing high quality vitamins and mineral supplements, as well as innovative condition-specific natural supplement solutions in Immunity & Allergens, Women’s Health, Everyday Health, Healthy Ageing, Sleep, Stress and Mood Support, Digestive Health, Joint and Bone Health, Healthcare Professional
When you order from lifewithhealth.co.nz, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the shipment confirmation or tracking confirmation, if you select the shipping option tracked and signature for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
Delivery time frames as below:
|Tracked and Signature||1-4 Working Days|
|Tracked and Signature||2-6 Working Days|
|Rest of World|
|Tracked and Signature||3-15 Working Days|
Our cost-effective international sending option to send your parcels overseas.
International Air Parcel * 3 - 10 Working Days
*Visibility is not guaranteed as we do not control all parts of the delivery chain. Some destinations provide better scan performance than others.
**With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continuing to rapidly evolve, our courier providers have temporarily updated the delivery protocols to limit interaction between courier and receiver, while maintaining a reliable delivery service to our customers. For more information about our shipping process, please refer our Shipping